Where do doctors go online? Merck
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), February 14, 2008
The sites for Merck's Januvia, for diabetes, and Singulair, for asthma and allergies, were the top two product sites visited by primary care doctors, according to results of a market research study by Manhattan Research. Merck's corporate site was tops among all U.S. doctors as well.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013