Chronic disease strains healthcare, coalition warns
Minneapolis Star Tribune, February 20, 2008
Former legislators, a retired Minnesota Viking and representatives of business, labor and medicine are urging Minnesotans to press politicians to adopt new methods for preventing and treating chronic disease. The push comes as Minnesota legislators prepare to present a proposal designed to strengthen care for people with chronic illness, and to save money.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer