Specialty concierge medicine new trend in Naples, FL, area
Naples Daily News, February 21, 2008
Specialty concierge practices are springing up and jostling for footing among internal medicine-based concierge groups in Collier County, FL. The Collier County Medical Society reports 14 physicians are operating concierge practices; but there may be more who aren't members of the medical society.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US