Oregon malpractice insurer offers physicians a discount
Portland Business Journal, February 22, 2008
Oregon-based malpractice insurer Northwest Physicians Insurance Co. is offering discounts to doctors that use computerized personal health records and e-mail to communicate with patients. Under the program, 2,600 physicians insured by the company will receive patient safety discount points for connecting online with their patients using iHealth, which includes a practice Web site for physicians and secure e-mail and patient personal health records for patients.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers