Oregon malpractice insurer offers physicians a discount
Portland Business Journal, February 22, 2008
Oregon-based malpractice insurer Northwest Physicians Insurance Co. is offering discounts to doctors that use computerized personal health records and e-mail to communicate with patients. Under the program, 2,600 physicians insured by the company will receive patient safety discount points for connecting online with their patients using iHealth, which includes a practice Web site for physicians and secure e-mail and patient personal health records for patients.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised