Oregon malpractice insurer offers physicians a discount
Portland Business Journal, February 22, 2008
Oregon-based malpractice insurer Northwest Physicians Insurance Co. is offering discounts to doctors that use computerized personal health records and e-mail to communicate with patients. Under the program, 2,600 physicians insured by the company will receive patient safety discount points for connecting online with their patients using iHealth, which includes a practice Web site for physicians and secure e-mail and patient personal health records for patients.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line