National ePrescribing Patient Safety Initiative collaborates with Google
PRNewswire, February 28, 2008
Allscripts has announced a collaboration between the National ePrescribing Patient Safety Initiative and Google Health to provide physicians a new means of sharing health information over the Internet with their patients. The software is offered at no cost to physicians across America as a key element of NEPSI. Under the collaboration, physicians can use the NEPSI solution to securely transfer their patients' medication information into a Google Health account upon request by the user/patient.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program