New Washington, DC, plan to target children's medical issues
Washington Post, February 29, 2008
A new public-private partnership in Washington, DC, will target some of the worst health problems affecting th city's youth. The Child Health Action Plan sets targets for reducing the incidence of these diseases and conditions such as asthma and obesity by 2012 or earlier.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'