New Washington, DC, plan to target children's medical issues
Washington Post, February 29, 2008
A new public-private partnership in Washington, DC, will target some of the worst health problems affecting th city's youth. The Child Health Action Plan sets targets for reducing the incidence of these diseases and conditions such as asthma and obesity by 2012 or earlier.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts