Doctor-owned hospital plans to serve fast-growing southwest Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, March 3, 2008
USMD Hospital at Fort Worth (TX) has officially opened for business. The facility is doctor-owned, and will cater to adults and children. USMD will focus largely on outpatient procedures at first, but overnight patients are expected to get treatment there within the first few months of operation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program