More Nevada surgery clinics to be cited
AP/Yahoo News, March 10, 2008
A inspection of Nevada outpatient surgery centers like the one believed to have spread hepatitis C to its patients has uncovered dangerous practices at four other clinics, according to the state health division. The state inspected all 50 Nevada outpatient surgery centers after it was discovered the Endoscopy Center of Southern Nevada spread the virus to at least six patients by reusing syringes and sharing vials of medication.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers