North Texas Specialty Physicians pushing for computerized prescriptions
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, March 11, 2008
The North Texas Specialty Physicians organization is reaching out to about 15,000 doctors and encouraging them to take advantage of free software that would enable them to send prescriptions to pharmacies via the Internet. The physicians group is distributing information to doctors in Tarrant and 11 other North Texas counties, and the organization has spent more than $100,000 on the effort.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer