North Texas Specialty Physicians pushing for computerized prescriptions
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, March 11, 2008
The North Texas Specialty Physicians organization is reaching out to about 15,000 doctors and encouraging them to take advantage of free software that would enable them to send prescriptions to pharmacies via the Internet. The physicians group is distributing information to doctors in Tarrant and 11 other North Texas counties, and the organization has spent more than $100,000 on the effort.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?