Probes of doctor complaints taking longer in California
Los Angeles Times, March 17, 2008
It takes an average of 934 days from the receipt of a complaint to the completion of judicial review, according to Medical Board of California's most recent annual report. The length of time it takes to resolve complaints has been increasing overall during the last decade, and the Medical Board has been criticized because of the long waits.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions