Probes of doctor complaints taking longer in California
Los Angeles Times, March 17, 2008
It takes an average of 934 days from the receipt of a complaint to the completion of judicial review, according to Medical Board of California's most recent annual report. The length of time it takes to resolve complaints has been increasing overall during the last decade, and the Medical Board has been criticized because of the long waits.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus