On health DVDs, the doctor is always in
St. Petersburg Times, March 18, 2008
In an effort to make basic healthcare information more accessible, the Mayo Clinic has teamed with wellness company Gaiam on a series of 10 DVDs that address common conditions and the best methods for dealing with them. Individual DVDs focus on arthritis, back pain, obesity, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, the need to improve heart health, irritable bowel syndrome, menopause, fibromyalgia and insomnia.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care