Massachusetts-based Atrius Health shakes up top jobs
Boston Globe, March 27, 2008
Atrius Health, a Massachusetts-based alliance of five non-profit community-based physician groups, has gotten rid of or rearranged many of its top managers and eliminated several key positions after the resignation of its chief executive. The housecleaning reflects continued difficulties between Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Atrius' largest physicians group, and the four smaller groups that were lumped together under the Atrius banner.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction