Kansas Board of Healing Arts director, general counsel resign
Kansas City Star, April 3, 2008
Kansas Board of Healing Arts Director Larry Buening and general counsel Mark Stafford have resigned amid criticism that they were slow to investigate complaints, including those against a doctor who lost 56 patients to overdoses. The agency oversees and licenses doctors and other medical professionals in the state, and the board vowed to continue improvements to make the agency more responsive.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers