Senator has questions on Amgen anemia drug rebates
Reuters, April 4, 2008
Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning Amgen Inc. regarding allegations that some doctors received higher rebates on purchases of the company's anti-anemia drug Aranesp. In a statement, Grassley said there were concerns doctors were profiting by getting reimbursements from the government and private insurers that were higher than their actual cost for Aranesp. The drug is currently under scrutiny for safety concerns.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions