Senator has questions on Amgen anemia drug rebates
Reuters, April 4, 2008
Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning Amgen Inc. regarding allegations that some doctors received higher rebates on purchases of the company's anti-anemia drug Aranesp. In a statement, Grassley said there were concerns doctors were profiting by getting reimbursements from the government and private insurers that were higher than their actual cost for Aranesp. The drug is currently under scrutiny for safety concerns.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers