Survey shows state of ASC reimbursement, EHR adoption
A survey shows that 82% of ambulatory surgery centers don’t use an electronic health record, and obstacles cited by administrators were similar to those facing other physician organizations: lack of personnel, capital, and compatible software. ASCs are also worried about reimbursement changes--42 percent expect decreased revenue, and many think gastroenterology services will have a negative impact.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts