Survey shows state of ASC reimbursement, EHR adoption
A survey shows that 82% of ambulatory surgery centers don’t use an electronic health record, and obstacles cited by administrators were similar to those facing other physician organizations: lack of personnel, capital, and compatible software. ASCs are also worried about reimbursement changes--42 percent expect decreased revenue, and many think gastroenterology services will have a negative impact.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers