Who said universal coverage would be easy?
In this editorial from the Boston Globe, the paper commends Massachusetts' leadership for having the will and the resources to try to achieve health coverage for all state residents. Although the success of the initiative is not assured, Massachusetts should be proud of accomplishing so much, so quickly, the editors add.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing