Who said universal coverage would be easy?
In this editorial from the Boston Globe, the paper commends Massachusetts' leadership for having the will and the resources to try to achieve health coverage for all state residents. Although the success of the initiative is not assured, Massachusetts should be proud of accomplishing so much, so quickly, the editors add.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told