Who said universal coverage would be easy?
In this editorial from the Boston Globe, the paper commends Massachusetts' leadership for having the will and the resources to try to achieve health coverage for all state residents. Although the success of the initiative is not assured, Massachusetts should be proud of accomplishing so much, so quickly, the editors add.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty