Who said universal coverage would be easy?
In this editorial from the Boston Globe, the paper commends Massachusetts' leadership for having the will and the resources to try to achieve health coverage for all state residents. Although the success of the initiative is not assured, Massachusetts should be proud of accomplishing so much, so quickly, the editors add.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis