OIG issues open letter to providers about self disclosure
The Office of the Inspector General has recently published "An Open Letter to Health Care Providers." In the letter, the OIG says "refinements to its Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol process are intended to provide an opportunity for providers to work with OIG to more effciently and fairly resolve matters appropriately disclosed under the SDP."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts