OIG issues open letter to providers about self disclosure
The Office of the Inspector General has recently published "An Open Letter to Health Care Providers." In the letter, the OIG says "refinements to its Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol process are intended to provide an opportunity for providers to work with OIG to more effciently and fairly resolve matters appropriately disclosed under the SDP."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus