Doctors who kill themselves
Physicians have the highest suicide rate of any profession-between 300 and 400 doctors take their own lives every year. A new documentary, "Struggling in Silence", aims to shed some light on the topic, and this Newsweek article offers a brief preview of the film.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions