Six rules of doctor etiquette
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), May 8, 2008
Harvard psychiatrist Michael Kahn has created a checklist to improve physician etiquette in the exam room. The checklist is designed for physicians to follow during a first-time encounter with a patient, and includes basic reminders like "shake hands" and "sit down."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US