Florida Hospital creates own in-house radiology group
Orlando Sentinel, May 20, 2008
Florida Hospital has signed a contract with Radiology Specialists of Florida, which is a new addition to the Adventist Health System subsidiary Florida Physicians Medical Group. Adventist Health is Florida Hospital's parent company, and the exclusive contract covers Florida Hospital's seven Florida campuses and five outpatient offices.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts