Florida Hospital creates own in-house radiology group
Orlando Sentinel, May 20, 2008
Florida Hospital has signed a contract with Radiology Specialists of Florida, which is a new addition to the Adventist Health System subsidiary Florida Physicians Medical Group. Adventist Health is Florida Hospital's parent company, and the exclusive contract covers Florida Hospital's seven Florida campuses and five outpatient offices.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care