Even doctors guess at health charges
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), May 21, 2008
Patients are often frustrated not knowing how much medical care will cost before they're treated. Wall Street Journal columnist Benjamin Brewer, MD, says he understands, because he can't get that information when he needs it, either.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives