Even doctors guess at health charges
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), May 21, 2008
Patients are often frustrated not knowing how much medical care will cost before they're treated. Wall Street Journal columnist Benjamin Brewer, MD, says he understands, because he can't get that information when he needs it, either.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus