IPC The Hospitalist buys Hospitalists of America
AP/Boston Globe, June 27, 2008
Physician group practice operator IPC The Hospitalist Company Inc. will buy Hospitalists of America, allowing it to expand into Southeast Florida. By buying HOA, IPC said it will gain a network of independent physicians who will offer services to HOA's health plan and hospital customers in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. IPC representatives said the company expects the deal to close in the third quarter but did not disclose financial terms.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US