Diagnosis without doctors?
Revolution Health, July 10, 2008
Physician blogger Dr. Val recently heard about FreeMD, an online tool that "conducts an interview, analyzes symptoms, and provides expert advice" to patients, and decided to test it out for herself. It completely missed the diagnosis of her fictional condition, and she concluded that "computers will replace physicians when robots replace spouses."
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application