Physician, Google thyself
Boston Globe, July 10, 2008
Two psychiatrists at Massachusetts General Hospital are counseling colleagues on the lengths their patients may go to in order to dig up digital dirt on them. The psychiatrists advise doctors go through Google to see what's out there, then take control. They say physicians can fight back with a plain vanilla Web page containing a basic bio and contact information.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives