University of Chicago students to train at Evanston Northwestern hospitals
The University of Chicago has signed an affiliation agreement with Evanston Northwestern Healthcare to educate and train future doctors at Evanston's three hospitals. Evanston Northwestern ended its 78-year-old relationship with Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine in June. Following a one-year transition that began July 1, residents and students from the training programs of the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine will begin to train at Evanston Northwestern facilities that include hospitals in Evanston, Highland Park and Glenview in July 2009.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised