BlueCross of Tennessee doctors get more time to review profiles
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is again trying to ease doctors' concerns about a tool to allow its members to compare quality and costs of care. Doctors will have 45 days to review their profiles and update information on their medical claims, which underpins the rating system. Blue Cross plans to consider doctors' feedback before the online tool goes live Sept. 15. A rollout was planned for April but was delayed after doctors raised concerns about the accuracy of their individual information and about the use of claims data.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream