Oregon healthcare providers fight worker comp ruling
Doctors, physical therapists, and other medical providers are upset about a July 7 decision by the Oregon Workers' Compensation Division to change the way in which fees are paid. Although agency officials call the move necessary, the providers are now warning that if the July 7 decision stands, they could start refusing workers' compensation cases altogether.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion