Survey: Rural physicians more satisfied
Press Ganey, July 24, 2008
A new survey by Press Ganey finds that physicians practicing in rural areas tend to be more satisfied overall than their urban counterparts. The survey also found that surgeons and critical care specialists are the least satisfied medical staff, while pathologists and rehabilitation specialists are most satisfied.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013