Survey: Rural physicians more satisfied
Press Ganey, July 24, 2008
A new survey by Press Ganey finds that physicians practicing in rural areas tend to be more satisfied overall than their urban counterparts. The survey also found that surgeons and critical care specialists are the least satisfied medical staff, while pathologists and rehabilitation specialists are most satisfied.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US