Survey: Rural physicians more satisfied
Press Ganey, July 24, 2008
A new survey by Press Ganey finds that physicians practicing in rural areas tend to be more satisfied overall than their urban counterparts. The survey also found that surgeons and critical care specialists are the least satisfied medical staff, while pathologists and rehabilitation specialists are most satisfied.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor