Survey: Rural physicians more satisfied
Press Ganey, July 24, 2008
A new survey by Press Ganey finds that physicians practicing in rural areas tend to be more satisfied overall than their urban counterparts. The survey also found that surgeons and critical care specialists are the least satisfied medical staff, while pathologists and rehabilitation specialists are most satisfied.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts