Study: Med students sharing a bit too much info on Facebook
AP/Boston Herald, July 24, 2008
While trolling the Facebook pages of the school's medical students, University of Florida researchers found shots of future doctors grabbing their breasts and crotches or posing with a dead animal. They also found many photos of students drinking heavily. The study also found that almost half of medical students had Facebook pages, but only 37% of those students limited viewership to friends.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers