Study: Med students sharing a bit too much info on Facebook
AP/Boston Herald, July 24, 2008
While trolling the Facebook pages of the school's medical students, University of Florida researchers found shots of future doctors grabbing their breasts and crotches or posing with a dead animal. They also found many photos of students drinking heavily. The study also found that almost half of medical students had Facebook pages, but only 37% of those students limited viewership to friends.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'