Study: Med students sharing a bit too much info on Facebook
AP/Boston Herald, July 24, 2008
While trolling the Facebook pages of the school's medical students, University of Florida researchers found shots of future doctors grabbing their breasts and crotches or posing with a dead animal. They also found many photos of students drinking heavily. The study also found that almost half of medical students had Facebook pages, but only 37% of those students limited viewership to friends.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts