Milwaukee-area doctor group members to join Wheaton Franciscan, Aurora Advanced
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, August 20, 2008
Commonwealth Medical Group, one of the largest remaining independent physician groups in the Milwaukee area, is breaking up and its 31 physicians are joining Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group or Aurora Advanced Healthcare. Commonwealth Medical Group employs about 200 people and has clinics in seven Wisconsin municipalities. Its physicians all specialize in family-practice or internal medicine. Seventeen of the group's doctors are going to work for Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group and 14 of them are going to work for Aurora Advanced.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations