Pediatrix buys Louisiana firm
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has purchased a neonatal physician practice based in Alexandria, LA. The practice has a volume of 8,000 annual patient days at the neonatal intensive care unit. During 2008, Pediatrix has acquired eight physician group practices, including neonatal, maternal-fetal, pediatric cardiology, and anesthesia practices.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers