Pediatrix buys Louisiana firm
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has purchased a neonatal physician practice based in Alexandria, LA. The practice has a volume of 8,000 annual patient days at the neonatal intensive care unit. During 2008, Pediatrix has acquired eight physician group practices, including neonatal, maternal-fetal, pediatric cardiology, and anesthesia practices.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs