Pennsylvania aid for malpractice insurance up in air
Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell and House Democrats say they will renew the Mcare abatement program if the Republican-run Senate agrees to extend healthcare coverage to more state citizens. This is prompting physicians statewide to worry about the future of the rebate program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers