Physician executive group appoints new CEO
Dr. Barry Silbaugh has been chosen to replace longtime American College of Physician Executives Chief Executive Roger Schenke. Schenke is retiring this year after founding the organization 30 years ago; Silbaugh has previously served as executive vice president for ACPE.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care