Physician executive group appoints new CEO
Dr. Barry Silbaugh has been chosen to replace longtime American College of Physician Executives Chief Executive Roger Schenke. Schenke is retiring this year after founding the organization 30 years ago; Silbaugh has previously served as executive vice president for ACPE.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs