Physician executive group appoints new CEO
Dr. Barry Silbaugh has been chosen to replace longtime American College of Physician Executives Chief Executive Roger Schenke. Schenke is retiring this year after founding the organization 30 years ago; Silbaugh has previously served as executive vice president for ACPE.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically