Physician executive group appoints new CEO
Dr. Barry Silbaugh has been chosen to replace longtime American College of Physician Executives Chief Executive Roger Schenke. Schenke is retiring this year after founding the organization 30 years ago; Silbaugh has previously served as executive vice president for ACPE.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers