Chicago area program helps troubled doctors
Chicago Tribune, September 23, 2008
Troubled physicians are now being referred to the Professionals Program at Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare in Elmhurst, IL. It is one of several programs in the country that helps doctors with substance abuse, mood and personality disorders, and anxiety. While the program has also served airline pilots, attorneys, and other business executives, it has been utilized primarily by physicians.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers