Doctor, heal thy attitude
In this article, BusinessWeek asks whether or not doctors are hypocrites as part of a debate over whether doctors are "glorified merchants" or benevolent professionals deserving greater respect. One side argues that today's doctors put their pocketbooks first and patients second. The other points to the years of training and long hours doctors put in to make the case that medicine is still an art and doctors are underappreciated.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion