America's troubles lead to more doctor visits
Stress and uncertainty about the stock market, jobs, housing and retirement can actually trigger physical symptoms, doctors say. As a result, America's troubles could lead to more visits to the doctor for some. Doctors say people's financial troubles can, in fact, spread to your body and cause everything from ulcers to heart attacks.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer