Doctors' movement to digital records begins, albeit slowly
Physicians at Greensboro, NC-baed Carolina Pediatrics are part of a movement toward electronic health records. Members of the movement say such systems will reduce costs, improve efficiency, and reduce medical errors. But change has been slow in coming because some physicians, particularly those in small practices, say the systems are too expensive.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'