Doctors' movement to digital records begins, albeit slowly
Physicians at Greensboro, NC-baed Carolina Pediatrics are part of a movement toward electronic health records. Members of the movement say such systems will reduce costs, improve efficiency, and reduce medical errors. But change has been slow in coming because some physicians, particularly those in small practices, say the systems are too expensive.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus