Cleveland Clinic discloses doctors' industry ties
The Cleveland Clinic plans to announce it has begun publicly reporting the business relationships that any of its 1,800 staff doctors and scientists have with drug and device makers. The clinic is making a complete disclosure of doctors' and researchers' financial ties available on its Web site, www.clevelandclinic.org. It appears to be the first such step by a major medical center to disclose the industry relationships of individual doctors.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts