Pediatrix buys Tampa medical group
Miami Herald, December 16, 2008
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has acquired Florida Perinatal Associates, a maternal-fetal medicine group practice based in Tampa. The seven-physician business has completed acquisitions of 13 physician group practices in 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers