Pediatrix buys Tampa medical group
Miami Herald, December 16, 2008
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has acquired Florida Perinatal Associates, a maternal-fetal medicine group practice based in Tampa. The seven-physician business has completed acquisitions of 13 physician group practices in 2008.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'