Pediatrix buys Tampa medical group
Miami Herald, December 16, 2008
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has acquired Florida Perinatal Associates, a maternal-fetal medicine group practice based in Tampa. The seven-physician business has completed acquisitions of 13 physician group practices in 2008.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram