Woman accuses doctor of making painful labor worse
Chicago Tribune, December 18, 2008
A physician is being sued for making a woman's labor pain worse after he berated her throughout the delivery at Chicago's Rush University Medical Center. He was filling in for another doctor and chastised her for "not calling ahead" and told her it was too late for pain medication, acccording to a civil suit filed in Cook County, IL, courts.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US