Aurora Health Care acquires Illinois physicians group
Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care has acquired a 43-person physicians group in northern Illinois. Northern Lake Medical Ltd. primary care clinics serve the Illinois communities of Gurnee, Lindenhurst and Fox Lake. Nick Turkal, MD, Aurora's president and CEO, said the affiliation makes sense because a growing number of Illinois residents seek healthcare services in Wisconsin.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program