Aurora Health Care acquires Illinois physicians group
Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care has acquired a 43-person physicians group in northern Illinois. Northern Lake Medical Ltd. primary care clinics serve the Illinois communities of Gurnee, Lindenhurst and Fox Lake. Nick Turkal, MD, Aurora's president and CEO, said the affiliation makes sense because a growing number of Illinois residents seek healthcare services in Wisconsin.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer