Texas bills seek disclosure of pharmaceutical companies' payments to doctors
Texas lawmakers may be ready to force pharmaceutical companies to disclose payments to doctors. Mirroring a national trend, two Texas lawmakers have filed bills to require drug manufacturers to report all payments to Texas healthcare providers, including consulting fees and honoraria, gifts, and travel perks.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013