Hospitalists certification board created
Tampa Bay Business Journal, January 14, 2009
The American Board of Physician Specialties has formed the American Board of Hospital Medicine. Representatives from the ABPS, the American Board of Medical Specialties, and the American Osteopathic Association Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists founded the ABHM. It is first board of certification specializing exclusively in hospital medicine, according to a release.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC