Hospitalists certification board created
Tampa Bay Business Journal, January 14, 2009
The American Board of Physician Specialties has formed the American Board of Hospital Medicine. Representatives from the ABPS, the American Board of Medical Specialties, and the American Osteopathic Association Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists founded the ABHM. It is first board of certification specializing exclusively in hospital medicine, according to a release.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care